Yes, It’s a Seller’s Real Estate Market
Most cities across the United States experienced “seller’s market” real estate conditions during 2020, despite a pandemic and economic slowdown. And based on current housing trends, we expect this to continue for the foreseeable future. READ MORE
Ralene Nelson, REALTOR®
FOR SALE – 15175 Hwy 160, Isleton, 25.1 ac
4 story, 3850 sqft Victorian home, the potential for 5 beds, 3.5 baths, located on 25.1 acres, currently operating as a wedding event compound & family/corp. events, & is permitted. Expansive lawn area & beautifully landscaped courtyard with 3 self-contained cottages. Barn (8000 sqft) & metal workshop constructed in late 1880’s, renovated with concrete perimeter foundation/slab floor, & full loft. 50’s Replica Gas Station remodeled as operational restrooms. New 2300 sqft 6 carriage house w/half bath. 4200 sqft metal building set up for catering, (refrigerators, freezer, ice machine, table/chair/linen storage w/industrial washer/dryer. READ MORE
COMING SOON – 439 Cedar Ridge Dr. Rio Vista
439 Cedar Ridge Dr, Rio Vista, CA 94571 is a single family home built in 2001. 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,864 Sq Ft. Contact Ralene for more information 707-334-0699
COMING SOON – 822 Linda Vista Way,
Rio Vista, CA
Nice big lot! This house has 3 bedrooms and two full baths. Detached garage has lots of potentials. Located in the small town of Rio Vista close to the Sacramento River for lots of recreation opportunities. Contact Ralene for more information 707-334-0699
Real Estate News
Avoid These Mistakes When Selling Your Home
Learn how to get the best price for the family manse
- Keep your emotions in check and stay focused on the business aspect of selling your home.
- Hiring an agent may cost more in commission, but it can take a lot of the guesswork out of selling.
- If you decide to sell on your own, set a reasonable sale price and keep the time of year in mind.
- Prepare for the sale, don’t skimp on the visuals in your listing, and disclose any issues with the property.
5 Negotiating Strategies When Selling Your Home
- One hardball tactic is sticking to your list price in your first counteroffer or even rejecting an offer without making a counteroffer.
- To foster a sense of competition, you should only accept offers after an open house.
- When making a counteroffer, put an expiration date on it to force a speedy response.
- If you agree to pay closing costs, then increase the purchase price.
Landscaping Tips That Can Help Sell Your Home
Use these 10 tips to increase your home’s curb appeal and find out how an attractive and well-maintained landscape can add as much as 10 percent to its value.
Potential home buyers form their first impression of a home from its curb appeal. Yet often a home’s outdoor landscaping is overlooked, or underdone, in the preparation for the sales process. An attractive and well-maintained landscape can add as much as 10 percent to the value of your home.