Rio Vista Realtor Ralene Nelson negotiates Real Estate Sales from Contract to Closing
When it comes to Buying or Selling homes for sale the Rio Vista, Trilogy at Rio Vista, Isleton and/or Walnut Grove area, it’s both exciting and stressful negotiating a real estate purchase contract. Once it’s signed by the sellers, buyers can relax a bit, but as one of Rio Vista’s top REALTORS, Ralene Nelson can’t. There are still more negotiations, document deliveries, inspections, title details and mortgage tasks to be accomplished to reach a successful closing and walk away with the keys to your new real estate property.
As one of Rio Vista‘s top Realtors, Ralene Nelson keeps track of more than 50 specific due dates and tasks on the average transaction checklist.
An overview of a few includes:
- Post contract delivery of documents to the title company and ordering of a title binder or commitment.
- Deposit of earnest money and delivery of receipt to the buyer client.
- Helping buyers to order inspections and coordinating them and providing access to assure they’re completed on time.
- Coordinating timely delivery of any documents objecting to disclosures, inspection results, or title binder issues discovered.
- Coordinating appraisal and appraiser access.
- Working with mortgage company and coordinating delivery of documents they require.
- Assisting buyers with any negotiations related to contingencies, inspections or documents.
- Constant monitoring of status of all processes at the title company.
There are a number of companies and people involved in a real estate transaction, including attorneys, surveyors, appraiser, title company, mortgage broker, lender, loan underwriter, both agents, and possibly others. Each has specific duties and requirements, and each is concentrating on doing a good job for you. However, their focus is narrow, targeted on their specific niche in the deal.
As your Rio Vista, Trilogy at Rio Vista, Isleton and Walnut Grove REALTOR, Ralene Nelson is your “go-to” resource to bring it all together. Ralene is here to coordinate the activities of all of these companies and people for you.
As one Rio Vista‘s top Realtors, Ralene Nelson is constantly monitoring those 50+ document delivery items and the work done by these people. Daily she checks the progress against contractual deadlines and acts on our project requirements. A lot of this activity goes on behind the scenes and you’re not even bothered. Some of it requires that we contact you and request documents or actions.
Please understand that as your Rio Vista, Trilogy at Rio Vista, Isleton and Walnut Grove REALTOR, Ralene’s overriding goal is a smooth transaction, and getting you through meeting all deadlines is one of her jobs. She will only bother you when necessary, telling you what she needs and when, and moving you through to a successful closing.
There is a lot more, but those are the highlights, and many sub–tasks are related to each of them. As one of Rio Vista‘s top REALTORS, Ralene Nelson is obsessed with proper follow–up and detailed coordination of every step of the closing process for her buyer clients. It’s critical that she makes all deadlines and keeps the transaction on track to avoid defaulting on any terms of the contract.
You can depend on Ralene Nelson, Rio Vista REALTOR, to keep your real estate transaction on track, and you’ll have the time and advice you need to assure you’ve covered all of the bases prior to closing.